IT Support Executive
Teho International | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide the following IT support services to TEHO International group of companies
- Setup accounts/workstations and support various softwares (email, OS, ERP, MS Office, related applications etc.)
- IT assets management (network devices, softwares, licenses, warranties etc.)
- IT administration (documentations, records and policies)
- Coordinate and support facilities requirements
- Vendor and contract management
- Undertake IT or productivity projects
- In addition to these duties/responsibilities employee is required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required
- ITE/Diploma in IT related field
- IT related experience will be a bonus. Applicants without experience are welcome to apply.
- Able to work independently and adhere to deadlines.
Since our establishment in the post WWII period, TEHO Group has grown from a small local rigging and mooring company to become an international multi-faceted solutions provider, mainly for the Marine and Offshore O&G, and Real Estate industries. We excelled and stood out against the challenges in the market and dynamic economic environment through our focus on customer requirement, keeping abreast with market and product development, and emphasis on staff empowerment and development. Our remarkable achievement of significant growth and financial stability led us to list the Group on the Singapore Stock Exchange in 2009 under our holding company TEHO International Inc Ltd. TEHO’s businesses include its twin engines of growth in Marine and Offshore O&G, and in Real Estate. Our global network has expanded from the headquarters in Singapore to Rotterdam, Houston and Shanghai, along with overseas logistics points and agents for our maritime business units. In conjunction with the Group’s