IT Support Executive @CBD office, IT Project Manager
IT Executive (junior Exec level) reports to IT Manager
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri) *5-DAY week
- Reporting to IT Manager, provide general business as usual (BAU) ICT operation RFBC (Ready for Business Check), support to the organisation and perform ICT-related projects as assigned.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and MAC (move, add and change) ongoing usability of computers, telephony, printers, corporate mobile or BYOD within established ICT standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Assist in ICT peripheral equipment preparation for all meetings.
- Assist in coordinating and conducting user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on issues closely.
- Work effectively with diverse business users and articulate the substantive issues clearly and concisely to staff members, management team and clients.
- Prepare and maintain the records of incident, software licences and other asset inventory.
- Ensure availability of ICT Infrastructure services to authorized users, active directory, print server, mail server, door access system and windows servers.
- ICT peripheral purchase whenever necessary.
*Diploma in IT/ equivalent with 4-5 years of relevant IT support experiences.
**Note: this is *Junior Executive level. Senior IT candidates need not apply.
• Basic administration knowledge of systems and servers, phone systems, wireless infrastructure related to network.
Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX and Microsoft Office.
- Advantage to have experience in supporting Wi-Fi, Avaya telephony, secure/follow me printing solutions, mobile devices, Polycom, Cisco and WebEx video conferencing systems.
• Good command of English and good communication, both written and inter-personal skills.
. Willingness to learn, take ownership and show initiative to achieve desired results.
**Only Singaporean/ SPR need apply**
IT PROJECT Manager (contract)
As part of Project Management Office (PMO), The Project Manager will be assigned and be responsible for certain solution functional area(s) or project streams of the project. The Project Manager is expected to lead and manage a cross-functional team, which comprises the system integrator (SI), incumbent vendors, external business partners and internal business and IT SMEs, to deliver the desired business and technical outcomes
- Project/Delivery Management (for the assigned areas):
- • Deliver the project from tender through to post-live support in accordance with the agreed Scope of Work while protecting the interest of the company.
• Ensure the alignment of the new OSS/BSS with the systems that will be retained post-live.
• Partner with the SI and internal/external stakeholders in the development of the Project Management Plan and performance KPIs.
• Partner with business and IT SMEs to deliver the project within scope, cost, time and quality requirements.
• Align the team and identify the associated inter-dependencies.
• Monitor and track the status of work streams, key issues and costs.
• Input into project dashboards and reports for updates on project schedule, budget and status.
• Update communication plans.
• Track and update resources plan, provide input for resource requirements forecasting.
• Review and ensure that vendor deliverables meet contractual obligations.
• Ensure the timely completion of project activities and deliverables, timely escalation of open issues, closure of all issues and the sign-offs from the respective stakeholders.
• Manage the changes to the project scope, schedule and cost
• Facilitate Change Request Process with the appointed SI.
• Ensure production readiness for deployment including testing, data migration, training and communications.
- Project Risk Management (for the assigned areas):
- • Manage the company’s contractual obligations.
• Manage and track the scope, timelines, milestones and committed deliverables closely.
• Identify project risks (technical and non-technical), develop mitigation plans with the relevant stakeholders and ensure the timely execution of the risk mitigation plans.
• Ensure that project risks and potential contingencies impacting scope, time, quality and cost of deliverables are discussed through the appropriate escalation process in a timely manner.
• Monitor, enforce and track project Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Track and maintain the Issues log, Risk Log and Key Decisions log.
- Stakeholder and People Management (for the assigned areas):
- • Manage internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with the team to solve technical and business issues.
• Degree in IT, Computer Engineering/ Science/ equivalent with 8-10 years of working experience min 5 years in Project Management in the software industry.
• Have experience in requirements analysis, business process re-engineering, development/implementation, testing, data migration, training and production cutover.
• Strong technical knowledge in the areas of telecommunications, fibre network technologies and architectures and telecommunications operations.
• Proven experience in implementing OSS/BSS as part of a large-scale telecommunication operations support system implementation
• Experience with OSS/BSS - Order Management/Service Provisioning, Engineering and Contract Management, Billing, Service Assurance – Fault and Trouble Ticketing, and Work Force Management systems.
• Experience with Network Inventory and GIS network planning systems like GE Small World, Hexagon G/Technology and Esri-based tools.
• Effective time management, analytical and logical decision-making ability.
• Good vendor management and able to communicate fluently in English.
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
BizCare Personnel Services