IT Support Engineer - x10 - $2.5k
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 17-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1111290
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Administration and management of Office 365.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Ensuring data is properly backed up on a daily and weekly basis.
- Manages and administer Active Directory (user account creation and policies assignment).
- Troubleshooting system and network issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, and reviewing system and application logs.
- Preparation and issuance of laptop or desktop computer to new staff.
- Monitors and maintains the LAN/WAN network environment including routers, switches, firewalls, Internet access, and VPN connections.
- Provides technical support to local and remote users.
- Ensuring security updates and patches on servers, desktops, and laptops are properly carried out.
- Ensuring adequate antivirus protection & solutions are installed and updated on users’ computers.
- Arrange purchasing of supplies and services from vendors.
- Maintains records of I.T. assets and software licenses.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
Lim Wang Wei Kelvin
EA License: 06C4642