IT Support Engineer (West / $5000 / Network Troubleshooting)
- Salary: $4000 - $5000
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am to 6pm
- Working location: West: Benoi (Transport provided at Boon lay and Lakeside MRT)
- Network troubleshooting and server, emails administration
- Implementing and maintaining existing and enhancement of server, desktop, laptop, printer
- Provide support in IT equipment and server
- Administration of DHCP, DNS to ensure connectivity and services delivery
- Network access and monitoring management
- Daily backup of servers
- Co-ordinate and liaising with third party contractor on repair or maintenance work
- Perform network and testing to ensure resilience and maximum up time for network
- Configure, test and maintain LAN, WAN equipment and related service
- Leading network vulnerability assessment, security, system control & cyber security audit
- Provide advisory in the area of network, security & system control features
- Updating & maintenance of company website
- Creation of user login & email accounts
- Provide end user software support and troubleshooting on software eg: office 365, ms office, win 10, network printer, scanning
- 3 to 4 years of experiences in IT support and maintenance and network system
- Familiar with IT equipment installation, network troubleshooting and server administration.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
In order to speed up the shortlisting process, qualified or interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Quick Apply or Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete job listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Koh Geng Tian (Kenny)
Reg Number: R1657008
MCi Career Services Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd