IT Support Engineer (Part-time)
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 26-May-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1658947
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Support in-house Microsoft Windows Servers and Application Software
- Daily IT Operations such as end-user Desktops & Notebooks set-up, maintenance and support of Company’s network
- Working with vendor to troubleshooting of networking, hardware and software problems
- Responsible for in-house application software support, monitors system usage and identifies improvement areas, and increase awareness of points to maximize system usage and efficiency
- Acts as the contact person for issues escalated to Vendor, coordinate rollout of future releases and maximise system efficiencies
- Conduct in-house training for newly joined staff(s) or schedule refresher courses.
- Setup Audio-visual equipment (Projector, speakers)
- Keep track company IT asset, renew of product licenses and subscriptions.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree holder in IT with minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience in Application support and with exposure to HR Application systems is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Windows Exchange Server, Desktop OS, MS Office, networking and etc.
- Have clear understanding on various technologies (e.g. DNS, Firewall, NT, HTML/XML, Scripting)
- Candidates must have a willing to serve attitude to support internal Operation needs.
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD