IT Support Engineer (MacOS)
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle daily technical support activities on Macintosh including OS image setup, patching, etc
- Oversee and update assigned support service requests on Macintosh
- Handle daily technical support activities on Macintosh
- Maintain and update macOS
- Troubleshoot service tickets concerning hardware and software.
- Visit end user requirements onsite and remotely
- Install applications and device peripherals.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Diploma holder in IT or equivalent
- Relevant experience supporting Apple devices and MAC OS
- Experience with Bigfix, Google Administration and Windows Support
- Good customer handling knowledge
Interested candidates may share their profile at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
EA Registration ID: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd