IT Support Engineer
To provide Level 1 and 2 Support and troubleshooting on IT related matters.
The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance and support of all networks, systems, software and applications used by the organisation. He/she is also responsible for ensuring that IT security policies and procedures are adhered to. In addition, the role will also involve overall capacity and system planning.
- Ensure the security and integrity use of IT assets and information.
- Provide IT assistance and support to all users (ie. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all network problems & software issues, install, configure, administer and maintain IT software/hardware)
- Monitor compliance of IT policies, procedures and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the smooth operations and reliability of all IT resources, intranet and network access.
- Liaise with suppliers for purchase, maintenance and support of IT hardware, software and services.
- Perform regular data backup across the entire network.
- Conduct checks diagnostics on hardware system
- Managing the procurement of IT systems including budgeting and billing related purchases and expenditures
- Hardware support including setup, troubleshoot, maintenance and upgrade of system.
- To assist in user accounts and permissions management.
- Involve in IT systems, architecture and resources planning.
- Ensure website, software and hardware are regularly updated and operating in optimum conditions.
- In-charge of facilities maintenance.
- Perform any ad hoc projects as and when assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in IT discipline or related qualifications.
- With at least 2 years relevant experience in desktop, server and network administration, user support and IT infrastructure.
Good grasp of IT issues and problem solving and ability in full application development life cycle of IT systems from user requirements, vendor delivery management, system integration and implementation management.
Marketing Institute of Singapore