IT Support Engineer
RUGGED ASIA PTE LTD| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide helpdesk, remote and onsite troubleshooting and resolution to technical issues such as hardware or application issues on server or endpoint appliances.
- Perform network troubleshooting on network switches, routers and firewall.
- Raise incident tickets in our ticketing system and promptly update its status.
- Perform break-fix, repairs and add-on configuration for PCs, tablets, laptops, servers and peripherals.
- Liaise with respective service centre on hardware repair status.
- Liaise with respective principal’s technical team on configuration / software / bugs issue in their appliances.
- Able to standby for 24/7 shift for service calls and activation for onsite support.
- Prepare daily report and update on the repair status daily.
- Consolidate all repair and prepare a summary report on a monthly basis.
- Manage spare parts inventory and utilization. Highlight to management when inventory is low.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology, Electronic and Computer Engineering.
- Candidates with 1 – 2 years of relevant experience on desktop / PC repair and troubleshooting preferred.
- Knowledge on operating systems (Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and 10). Candidates with MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016 is highly preferred
- Knowledge on networking is a plus. Candidates with CCNA / CompTIA Network+ is highly preferred.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
- Able to perform and meet tight deadlines.
- Responsible and high level of integrity
- Preferably Singaporeans
Working Hours & Location
- Mondays to Fridays: 0900 – 1800
- Working location near central and within walking distance of MRT station
RUGGED ASIA PTE LTD