IT Support Engineer
Trakomatic is one of Singapore’s fastest growing startups. Our mission is to digitize Planet Earth. We specialize in cuttingedge video analytics technologies that equip global businesses big or small with people counting, tracking and facial recognition analysis solutions. Our analysis and insights enable business leaders and practitioners from a diverse range of verticals including Retail, Banking, Government and Transportation, to make smarter data-driven decisions. We are looking for highly motivated team players that can join our growing team. We'd love to hear from you! We are looking for a bright Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers. A background in engineering or IT support is required.
You will be responsible in:
• On-site deployment and debugging of the application.
• Deliver service and support to Trakomatic’s customers both remotely and on-site.
• Work with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
• Determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving the product.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Log and keep records of customer queries.
• Work with the product team’s software developers to visit the customer if the problem is more serious.
• Experience with on-site deployment, debugging and customer support.
• Minimum Deploma in Engineering/Information Technology.
• Communicate fluently in English - spoken and written.
• Excellent teamwork and AGILE task management.
• Technical Scope (Back-end):
• Strong Network Setup and Debugging
• Windows command line, IIS
• Automated logging, usage report generation and bug reporting
• SQL Skills are a bonus
Trakomatic pte ltd