IT Support Engineer
inCall Systems Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Understand how to install equipment and/or device specific software.
- Have an understanding of what the intended purpose for a specific machine is and how to best configure the software and hardware if its intended task(s).
- Understand and troubleshoot common IT issues.
- Device provisioning (Personal computer and mobile device, network and telecom setup, and computer accessories).
- Audio-video systems provisioning (Conference room projectors and sound systems, TV, Signage and Live Feed solutions).
- Server preventive maintenance (Administration of security and service patches).
- Performs system recovery based on incident calls and under guidance from established documents and subject experts.
- Perform asset management.
- Have working knowledge of various types of computer hardware such as:
- Desktop PCs, notebooks, printers, network, telephone, tool installation, office/manufacturing software applications, and all other IT devices and systems.
- Have working knowledge in network installation, maintenance and troubleshooting such as:
- Routers, access points, IP cameras, network switches, network cable patching, digital IP telephony.
- Willing to work in a team environment to work towards a common goal; possess the dedication to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goals and objectives of the site.
- Willingness to work on any scheduled shift work.
- Be self-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to consistently achieve desired results and take initiative on priority issues; and have good multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to handle multiple deadlines effectively.
- Good customer service skills.
inCall Systems Pte Ltd