IT Support Engineer
Xcellink Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 03C5577|EA Personal Registration No: R1215311
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Our Client is Multinational Information Technology and Electronic company. With their expansion plan, they are looking for IT Support Engineer.
As an IT Support Engineer, you are responsible:-
- Support the project teams in the implementation, installation and configuration of PCs/Workstations O.S., applications and related peripheral devices.
- Provide 1st level on-site IT support to the end-users on 8hr rotational shift, from 7 am to 3 pm/ 3 pm to 11 pm, including public Holidays.
- Provide findings and timely status update to the Project Manager on major issues escalated by users.
- Perform daily health check and inventory check on system.
- The Support Engineer will report to the Project Manager.
- Experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting of PC / peripheral devices and application maintenance support will be required.
- Hands-on experience in supporting end-users in a Windows (Windows clients) environment is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Xcellink Pte Ltd