IT Support Engineer
KOEI TECMO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD| Date Posted: 21-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible, but not limited to the following:
- Schedule and perform PC, Server and Network hardware and peripheral equipment maintenance, improvements, upgrades, and repairs to avoid disruptions to operations.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for staff, and recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions.
- Document and Maintain IT inventory.
- Liaise with vendors for procurement of PCs, Server and Network hardware products.
- Liaise and support System Information Support department in HQ Japan.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- A recognised Diploma in Computing or Information Technology.
- 2 years of relevant experience in IT systems and Network Support is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Business travel to other subsidiaries.
- Experience in at least 2 or more of technical skills as below is preferred:
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS
- IBM Notes.
- Cisco and Dell routers.
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Interested in Japanese culture and Japanese language
Please send your application and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KOEI TECMO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD