IT Support Engineer (1 Year Contract)
RUGGED ASIA PTE LTD | Date Posted: 21-Mar-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform hardware upgrades, configuration and repair for desktops, laptops, servers and network equipment
- Perform 1st and 2nd level (onsite) technical support and troubleshooting for desktops, laptops, servers and network equipment.
- Provide technical advice and resolutions to end-users.
- Manage hardware troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Prepare reports and update on the repair status on a daily and monthly basis.
- Manage spare parts inventory and utilization.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology, Electronic and Computer Engineering.
- Candidates with 1 – 2 years with relevant experience is preferred.
- Knowledge with operating systems (Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2012/2016).
- Knowledge with networking is a plus.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
- Able to perform with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- Responsible and high level of integrity
Working Hours & Location
- Mondays to Fridays: 0900 – 1800
- Working location near central and within walking distance of MRT station
- Good basic remuneration
- Basic allowance
RUGGED ASIA PTE LTD