IT Support/Desktop Engineer
KG Sowers Group Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Feb-2020
Job Title: IT Support/Desktop Engineer
- Salary: $1800-3000 (Depending on experience)
- Entitlements: Performance Bonus/Transportation Reimbursement/*Academic Reimbursement
- Provide troubleshooting for desktop related tasks as and when require.
- Manage Office 365
- Provide support and resolution on 1st level end-user telephonic/email enquiries and issues on in-house applications and standard PC and notebook problem related to Hardware and Operating System.
- Documentation of all user requests and problem resolution in problem Ticket system.
- Provide Level 1-2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
If candidate is competent, he will be tasked to perform the following:
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, Wireless). Brands include Cisco/Palo Alto/Fortinet/Sophos and more.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Responsible for project scoping, installation and handing over of project to client.
- Will be given overseas opportunities for additional exposure and learning.
- Singaporean Citizen ONLY (Foreigners are not eligible).
- Mandarin Speaking
- Diploma in IT related or relevant discipline.
- CCNA certification or equivalent preferred.
- Class 3 License is advantageous
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Require interpersonal skills to engage with client.
- Good technical/engineering/development practice/documentation work
- Hands-on network device/appliance configuration experience will be added advantage.
- Network enthusiast who is willing to learn and understand networking concepts and develop IT solutions along with the team
KG Sowers Group Pte Ltd