IT SUPPORT & DEPLOYMENT ENGINEER [Job Code 190802D]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support of Company’s software and services to maritime customers through phone and email from the Singapore office
- On-site installation, migration and troubleshooting, etc at customer offices and vessels throughout South-East Asia and Middle East regions, whenever necessary
- Work closely with colleagues in Singapore and Norway in a team-base environment as part of the 24/7 technical support service on rotating morning and afternoon shift
- Diploma/Degree in IT with at least 1-3 years experience in level 1 and 2 IT technical support
- Requires to possess following technical skills
- Networking and network troubleshooting
- Microsoft server and operating systems
- PC and server hardware knowledge
- Switch and router configuration
- Knowledge and experience of maritime satellite communication is an advantage
- Required to work on a shift rotation
- Required to work on board vessels at times
- May be required to travel overseas with short notice
- Have a customer-centric personality, providing sound technical support on the phone and in person
- A keen problem solver with excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work well independently with minimum supervision but also collaboratively in a team environment
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1981179
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)