IT Support Assistants (Work Shift, No Exp Needed)
- To provide 1st level of support via hotline calls and emails with SLA.
- To log all customer requests into internal ticketing system.
- To monitor Linux & Windows system on AWS and Azure cloud.
- To provide efficient and timely technical support to end-user.
- To escalate any unresolved issue to 2nd and 3rd level engineers for further resolution.
- To follow up on the progress of all outstanding issues until closure.
- To perform other IT related duties when assigned by the management.
- NiTEC / Diploma in IT
- Familiar with Windows OS
- Possess the strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment to customer service
- Meticulous and a team player with pro-active and good attitude
- Experience in Linux /cloud computing will be an advantage.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.