IT Support Assistant
- 4 Working Days Per Week, Shift
- 1-Year Contract (Convertible to Perm)
- Up to $2000 (basic) + Shift allowance
Our client, a local healthcare manufacturing company, is currently seeking a dedicated candidate to join their expanding team as an IT Support Assistant.
- To provide technical services and support of hardware and software issues on desktop, servers involving application installation, setup and maintenance of clinical devices
- Network and security troubleshooting
- Handle investigation of IT technical issues raised by users
- Coordinate with Project Lead on field visits and other technical matters
- Escalate service issues that are unable to meet agreed service levels or timelines
- Communicate and keep users informed of incident progress
- Fresh Nitec/Diploma graduates are welcomed as training will be provided
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
Working hours: Mondays to Sundays, 8.00am to 8.00pm or 8.00pm to 8.00am (4 days work week)
Interested job-seekers, please e-mail your resumes with contact details in MS word format to:
For any further enquiries please call Corinne Wong Sher Min (CEI Registration No: R1767774) at Tel: 6385 6696.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.