IT Support (6 months contract), East, up to $4.5k!
*GOOD CAREER PROSPECT*
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer (6 months contract, renewable) to perform the following job scope:
- Provide IT Infrastructure support, perform IT Infrastructure projects and IT Infrastructure services in line with GLOBE and Market Business requirements.
- Deliver IT Infrastructure tasks according to agreed timeframes, quality and budget parameters.
- Provide set-up support, maintenance and troubleshooting for the IT infrastructure and servers in the company as well as provide local IT, LAN and WAN network support.
- Responsible for acquiring, maintaining, and expanding knowledge of relevant product offerings, current Company policies, and methods of support delivery, to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Undertake actions pro-actively in order to prevent IT equipment problems.
- Advise management to when problems can be expected in the future.
- Assists in the implementation of new information systems, which may replace or augment the current application set.
- Participates in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of support and leads and assists Service Desk and other IT Support members in support of a major or complex incidents.
- Maintain positive IT purchases service delivery trends, comply with company and local guidelines, correct as needed and propose refined metrics to establish continuous improvement.
- Perform routine workstation moves and changes.
- Performs installs as required using established SNOW and GLOBE standards.
- Ensure that problems are escalated in accordance with established procedures and handles escalated projects as assigned.
- Provide support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problems to the end-users, maintaining centrally defined guidelines and rules.
- Ensure detailed explanations of user problems and call resolutions are entered into Problem Management System.
- Provide / Deliver first level support for technical Infrastructure according to Globe Standards.
- Perform IT project execution.
- Participate in performing Quality Assurance testing of new deliverables before production implementation.
- Minimally 3 years of relevant experience, and in-depth knowledge of desktop computing and LAN applications in the Windows Operating Systems environment.
- Demonstrated work experience in an IT Support / Service environment
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong technical background
- Customer-oriented with excellent customer service skills
- Strong achievement focus i.e. high energy level and commitment to end results
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in spoken and writtenword
- Detail-oriented, and able to prioritize work
Interested applicants, please apply now or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Joey Lam Yi Qi
Recruit Express Pte Ltd