- Support project manager to manage project development including IT infrastructure integration
- Provide technical support to user for all set-up, installation, configuration, upgrade, maintenance, troubleshooting, migration of desktops/notebooks hardware/software, network & Server, data and associated peripherals.
- Assist in software installation, trouble shooting and helpdesk for main office, Outlook, Adobe and other applications
- Apply to perform hardware configuration, workstation, server, firewall etc.
- Liaison with contractors to act on system or server matters
- Conduct evaluation and testing of new IT applications/technologies
- Assist in IT disaster recovery plan
- Undertake any other assignments as allocated by the Management to contribute to the overall corporate objectives.
- Diploma/Professional qualification in IT engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge in hardware and software on Windows operating systems platforms, MS SQL
- Good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a dynamic working environment
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd