IT Specialist (ERP / IT Support) - East
- Manage IT/MIS related Project & implementation schedule according to planned milestones, and deliverables.
- Proactively update and manage changes in key issue, support and coordinate the progress of IT & ERP project to ensure that deliverables are completed within approved timeline and budget.
- Develop and deliver regular program /project communications including status update report requirement documentation and presentation as there are related to the project.
- Coordinate with operations, project team, third party key partner and stakeholders to implement projects, update and manage project key issues, risks and action items in timely manner to avoid delays and outages.
- Provide functional support and ensure that application environments, licensing, and resources are made available to the team before the project initiation.
- Lead and Manage User Acceptance Test (UAT) and user training sessions, with involved vendors, stakeholders and end users and follow up on reported application related issue and upgrades closely.
- Provide end-user support for system functional, operational and technical basis and assist in troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of MIS key deliverables.
- Maintain & responsible for IT project Training Documentation & User Guide for training purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- With 6 years of relevant working experiences in rolling out and supporting ERP systems (Sales CRM, Sharepoint, Business Central NAV, Office 365)
- IT Project Management skills, Update on IT Trend.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14666
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD