IT Solution Architect
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 31-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- 1 year renewable contract
- Working location: Nearby Somerset MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Provide application solution and design for projects/ enhancement requests within the BSS domain to agreed timelines and budget
- Perform solution and design review
- Work closely with different technical groups and SME’s to fulfill E2E solution objective
- Work with vendors (local and offshore), review effort, negotiating solution costs and ensuring quality control over vendor’s deliverables with proper acceptance review / testing in place
- Review and accept test plans and results from the vendors.
- Ensure solutions conform to the strategic domain roadmap and adhere to the standards set by the domain architects
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum 3 years IT working experience, with at least 2 years involving in complex IT projects involving multiple business stakeholders and vendors.
- Understand system development life cycle process, architectural standards, guidelines, policies and best practice for technology, application and data within the domain.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently with some guidance from the supervisors.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with other internal /external departments, and personnel of various levels.
- A good team player who enjoys challenges and working with business users to deliver desired outcome.
- Experience in technical areas: Database Query using Oracle, MSSQL, Java and .Net.
- Telco domain knowledge will be an advantage.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)