IT Software Engineer / Junior / Immediate
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 27-Apr-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Bachelor's / Honours
- Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.