IT Software Developer
The Software Developer will be part of a team to implement innovative technology solutions that will help to transform processes in the organisation and work with research institutes and software vendors to implement solutions for speech-to-text transcription and a shared data analytics platform for the organisation.
- Perform software development and integration of software components from research institutes and vendors
- Work closely with other teams (programme office and IT department) in the system implementation
- Perform extract, transform and load (ETL) task on database
- Perform user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Set up computer servers and networking equipment
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related field with minimum 1-2 years experience
- Experience in developing or integrating software for a complex system
- Experience or exposure in performing extract, transform and load (ETL) task on database
- Good communication skill
- Preferably, experience in:
- Data visualisation / analytics (e.g. QlikView or Tableau)
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment / Delivery (CD), DevOps tools, Containerization and Orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Pivotal (PCF), Cloud Foundry (CF), Kubernetes (K8s) etc.)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL)
- SQL / NoSQL / DataLake etc.
- Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce
- Agile, SCRUM methodology
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd