IT Service Manager ( MNC/ Travelling/ Up $6000 )
- Plan and coordinate security system service issues.
- Works with other systems and facilities, voice & network professionals as required to coordinate efforts, and resolve cross-team issues.
- To provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Update service database regularly with all necessary details.
- Ensure validated invoice is processed for all services and spare parts and exclude warranty calls, open service requests, etc.
- Achieves customer service & financial objectives
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Protect a company's assets and people from invasion and harm.
- Support Global Operational Center JAPAC 24/7
- Travelling required in JAPAC region
- Requires experience with Microsoft operating systems (WIN7, WIN10, XP, Server 2003,2008 & 2013)
- Good understanding of IT networks - LAN/WAN, Intranet/Internet, Firewalls
- Strong security systems background & working knowledge of variety of Physical Access Control & CCTV Systems
- Working knowledge of Lenel OnGuard & installation of Lenel aplications is a plus
- Good knowledge of HID Card Readers, Dell Servers, IP Cameras, Analog Cameras, PTZ Cameras, All Lenel Hardware (LNL3300, LNL1320, LNL1100, LNL1200, etc.), All Access Door Hardware, etc.
- Working Knowledge Of Word Processing & Excel Spreadsheet Skills Are Absolutely Required
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee
People Profilers Pte Ltd