IT Service Management Anaylst
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Service Management -
- Monitor and report on the SLA/KPI of the in-scope systems, grouped under the System Family, to the client
- Liaise and work directly with client (stakeholders, Ops Managers and/or Contractors) for purpose of project delivery and maintenance support.
- Monitor and update client on operation concern and/or compliance matters and propose resolution.
- Provide monthly summary and/or progress report on systems health, statuses, risk status and status of CR/SR and System Problem.
- Conduct and/or participate in management update meetings,
- Operations, Service Review, Audit and Management Meeting.
- Review reports from Operations & Support (O&S) project teams within the System Family
- Provide support to O&S Project teams during Audit, DR/BCP, Backup & Recovery exercise.
- Propose continuous improvement initiatives with recommendations to strengthen IT governance & compliance, increase efficiency on work quality and processes.
- Prepare Management plan and submit compilation to the Client annually
2) IT Configuration Management -
- Periodically review IT asset inventory (hardware, software, network equipment, network attached equipment and end-points) records maintained and updated by Client appointed Asset Officer.
- Maintain oversight and review the Obsolescence at System Family Level.
- Prepare and submit report to Client
3) Incident Management -
- Lead investigation and resolution of incident
- Conduct root cause analysis and recommend improvement solution for recurrent incident to Client
4) IT Security Management -
- Schedule security scan for identified systems according to policies, and verify all vulnerability rectifications are satisfactorily performed.
- Conduct Security Review on System Access and administration patterns weekly, and report unusual or suspicious activities, if any, to SMO Head Office.
- Track, mitigate and deploy patch security vulnerabilities accordingly to the stipulated timeline. Maintain oversight and submit reports on monthly basis.
- Escalate and/or seek Client’s acceptance and approval of assessed risks.
5) IT Security Compliance & QA Management -
- Ensure compliance status of the Systems adheres to applicable standards, polices, directives and guidelines.
- Declare, review and report compliance status to SMO head office annually.
- During audit exercise, work with stakeholders to provide responses and evidences to auditors or compliance related declarations.
- Provide a Rectification Plan on any gaps found.
- Provide rectification plan for issues arising from audit.
- Seek waiver on compliance whenever it is justifiable.
- Ensure all applicable standards, policies, directives, guidelines, deliverables and quality assurance records are filed and kept up-to-date for audit and review purposes.
- Work with Client on system enhancement required for policy changes and audit requirements.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- Min. 7 years of IT project management experience and at least 5 years of IT experience with Videoconferencing & AV systems
- Expertise in Video conferencing System, Integrated Audiovisual system.
- Knowledge in Networking and IT Infra systems
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Able to travel as and when required
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)