IT Service Desk Analyst - Central
- Provide 1st line (telephone support) and occasional 2nd line (Deskside support) for incident resolution. Record all requests for assistance in the Service Now call logging system, using the most appropriate source to resolve incidents. Seek assistance from colleagues where appropriate.
- Ensure all calls are responded to within a timely manner and within the agreed OLAs.
- Facilitate communications between the local / regional IT Officers, the regional Training team and the Global support teams.
- Pass calls to 2nd and 3rd line support teams (e.g. Networks, Email, Web, Server) if cannot be resolved first line.
- Ensure that customers are kept informed of events relating to their call.
- Monitor calls when passed to 3rd line teams.
- Provide guidance, training and mentoring to other team members as required.
- Build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the business and departments that are supported.
- Complete tasks and other assigned work to agreed deadlines
- Relevant experience in the provision of support for the Microsoft suite of applications. Sound experience in the support of PC's and peripherals is a requirement.
- Excellent telephone manner, with previous experience on working on Service Desks.
- Proven ability to resolve a high number of incidents and work well under pressure.
- Expertise in the use of Call managing systems.
- Active Directory & Remote Exchange Console.
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Office 2016 & Citrix - Highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge about ITIL concepts.
- This role is on 6 months contract (direct), renewable. Convertible to perm.
- Working location at Central CBD
- Willing to work on 2 shifts and on weekends, as and when required. Flexible approach towards working hours is required.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14844
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD