IT Security Specialist | MNC Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- IT Security Specialist is an individual role within the Data Security Services team and will be responsible for managing, administration and supporting the Data and Endpoint Security technologies for the bank.
- Responsible for following (but not limited to) day-to-day work: Administration and support of different Endpoint Security and Data Security solutions e.g., Symantec Data Loss Prevention, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Trend Micro Host Intrusion Prevention, Phishing Prevention solution and other endpoint security solution
- Focal Point of contact for Technical management of Symantec Data Loss Prevention Solution- Network Prevent, Email Prevent, Endpoint Protect, Enforce servers and DLP Agents.
- Responsible for managing the DLP solution and ensuring the service is available and functional.
- Handling RFCs, Incidents and Problem tickets under ownerships- and manage related
- Maintaining and Reporting the various KPI indicators pertaining to the technologies under administration scope and leading the report actions.
- Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation.
- Planning the periodical Technology Upgrades- testing and implementation.
- Identify Risks under respective technology under ownership, maintain Risk Register and work towards closure of risks and issues.
- Escalate- discuss and consult- technical issues, Incidents, RFC roadmaps and Problem tickets as required to next levels and Management in timely manner.
- Handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues related to Endpoint
Security and Data security solutions;
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on the solutions under technical ownerships;
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for Major Incidents and provide reports in a timely manner and maintain proactive follow-ups to close the actions.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify the top few incidents and work with respective teams/individuals to minimize the incidents, hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Participate in meetings with various stakeholders as per the schedules;
- Liaise with different vendors to ensure product issues are resolved as per operational and functional needs;
- Liaise with different teams in different geographical zones;
- Propose, plan, and execute Service improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to different policies set out by the organization and the customer.
- Prepare and provide different reports (weekly/monthly/ad-hoc) to the Manager, as necessary.
- Perform changes or work on incidents during weekends, as necessary.
- Participate in periodical Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity exercises as per the plan.
- Work schedule is mainly focused to support Asia and EMEA (Paris) time zone; however, candidate may have to support for issues reported as per the assigned on-call support roster for out of business hours, nights and on weekends
Rotational Shift schedule is followed.
Work Hours: 2 PM - 11 PM SGT (with 1 week of General shift 9 AM - 6 PM SGT as per rotation).
Qualifications and Profile
- 8 -10 years of IT experience with minimum 6 years of IT Security experience in administration and management of IT Security technologies like Symantec Data Loss Prevention, Symantec Anti-Virus systems and other endpoint security and data security solutions.
- Should be a Bachelors/Masters/Engineering Graduate or equivalent Technical Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any related field.
- Knowledge of different domains of Information Security.
- Working & hands-on experience in administering the IT Security Solutions.
- Experience in managing Production setup in Run (Operations) mode.
- Ability to apply Risk-based approach while working on assigned responsibilities.
- Experience in defining, implementing, and enforcing enterprise-level IT security policies for endpoint and data security solutions.
- Must have working experience in managing endpoint security solution for a Large enterprise-level environment, working experience in financial organization is required.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449