IT Security Manager
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting penetration testing and performing security analysis
- Assessing vulnerability, identifying exploitable weaknesses and recommending solutions to tackle them
- Implementing and adhering to security policies and industry practices
- Developing security awareness in the company and providing regularly security training to minimise risk of cyber attack
- Reviewing new cybersecurity products and developments and seeking ways to improve company's cybersecurity
You possess a Degree Computer Science, Engineering or related field. You have at least 7 years experience in Cyber Security related role. You have strong knowledge of security risk management, vulnerability management and incident response and assessment. You pay strong attention to detail with strong analytical skills and are able to pick up abnormal behaviour. You are a reliable team player, with excellent communication skills.
Our client is a global online trading platform that connects buyers and sellers with its vast network of service providers.
- Work with latest technologies
- Continuous learning and career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
Snaphunt Pte Ltd