IT Security Manager @ Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Work with Head of Department (HOD), IT to formulate and implement Information Security Risk Policy, standards, best practices for effective IT security, risk and compliance controls across the University;
- Perform regular reviews of the governance framework policies and procedures to ensure that they are updated to the changing University’s needs;
- Conduct in-house security audits, reviews, scans, code reviews and compliance checks to assess systems, infrastructure, services and processes for security and compliance with security policies, standards and procedures;
- Work with internal and external auditors in planning and conducting security audits, reviews, scans and tests;
- Respond timely to security incidents and conduct investigation and recommend the appropriate follow up actions including containment, recovery and preventive actions;
- Perform audit log reviews and assessments to detect security breaches and anomalies;
- Keep abreast of the latest industry security practices and technologies as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities, and recommend appropriate controls for implementation to improve the University security posture;
- Oversee and guide IT Security Executive in performing his duties;
- Promote, train and create staff awareness of IT security and data protection policies and practices.
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Depends on experience & qualification
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of information security principles and technologies, governance and compliance
- Experience in implementing security audits, controls and mitigating measures for Internet/enterprise IT infrastructure and applications (preferably with CISA qualification or equivalent);
- Experience in implementing security solutions for Internet/enterprise IT infrastructure (preferably with CISSP and CEH qualification or Equivalent);
- Experience in implementation, operations, administration and maintenance of various enterprise security solutions, including endpoint security, monitoring and analytics tools, firewall and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS);
- Experience in incident handling /response, reporting to and collaborating with higher echelon Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) teams;
- Knowledge of Domain Name System, DNSSEC, BIND, UNIX/Solaris, ORACLE DB and JAVA would be an added advantage.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd