IT Security Lead
• Research, recommend solution, implement, test and review an organization's information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
• Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor the project / organization information systems assets (including networks, system, end user devices, applications, software, media & documentation).
• Leading in the development / adoption and enforcement of Information Security policies, procedures and standards.
• Conduct review in accordance with customer / statutory requirements.
• Ensure compliance through periodic security audits (internal & external)
• Assess the impacts on system modifications and technological advances.
• Establish new systems meets the minimum mandatory risk based technical, operational, and management information security control requirements.
• Ensure compliance through adequate training programs.
• Participate in incident management and ensure business continuity
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or specialized certification in Security Management.
• Prefer candidates who are Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
• Strong technical aptitude with a specialization in design, implementation and review of application information security architecture, engineering and/or process
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in any of the following:
o Systems Administration (either Linux, Unix, Windows)
o Network Administration
o Application Development
• And at least 3 years’ experience in any of the following areas
o Information Security Risk Management
o Information security management & Audit
o Security vulnerability assessment
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)