IT Security Engineers($4000 - $5400, IT Security)
- The Engineers will be the subject matter experts who will provide technical expertise to help implement , review or check matters in the respective areas, e.g.
- Network engineers will work closely with Infra team on segmentation, allocation of IP, NAC whitelisting, deviation and mitigation relating to network
- Security engineers will work to review, implement and verify Security controls like encryption, authentication, data security, device security, virus protection
- Systems engineers will similarly focus on Servers and End Point setup like OS, patching, access control, AV scanning to ensure they are in compliance to IT and Security standards
- The Security, Network and System Engineers will lend technical consultancy, guidance and support e.g.
- to review project proposals from IT perspective,
- assist with the implementation and coordination with internal Infra, systems, EUC and Security teams.
- assist with establishing IT specification for solutions for RFP
- Work with vendors and internal infra team to facilitate deployment and operations
- Facilitate the enforcement of risk mitigation, deviations and controls. (esp when IOT solution is implemented, PM will work closely with SI to ensure and track risk mitigation progress)
- Will be assigned multiple projects to support
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621