IT Security Engineer
- Join a company that is transforming traditional capital markets
- Excellent opportunity to accelerate your career
- Great work culture with a dynamic team
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Implementation of IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which may include access control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies and best practices for security management to ensure IT systems are designed with due considerations for security.
- Conducting regular security analysis such as penetration and platform security vulnerability scanning to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Performing security review of cloud environment and IT systems to ensure compliance with MAS policies and standards.
- Leading in the responses to cyber incidents and assist in remediation efforts in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Staying current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
- You have at least a Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- You have at least 3 years experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- You have strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Having relevant certifications in cloud, networking or cyber security, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred.
- Having knowledge DevOps techniques and Agile practices will be an added advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly analytical and able to work independently.
- You have good strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem solving, judgment, decision-making skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd