IT Security Engineer
- Join a high-growth FinTech firm
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Be a part of a collaborative and fast-paced environment
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is introducing a new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Implementing IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment
- Accessing control solutions, identity and access management platforms, data protection technologies, anti-malware, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools.
- Developing and maintaining enterprise IT security policies, standards, methodologies and best practices for security management
- Conducting regular security analysis to prevent internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Performing security review of cloud environment and IT systems to ensure compliance with MAS policies and standards.
- Leading in the responses to cyber incidents and assisting in remediation efforts in a 24x7x365 mode of operation.
- Staying current on the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in cybersecurity and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- You possess strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Having relevant certifications in cloud, networking or cybersecurity, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA will be advantageous.
- You ideally have knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices.
- You have good interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly analytical and able to work independently.
- You possess good strategic thinking and quantitative analysis skills
- You are able to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd