IT Security Engineer
- This role is open to fresh graduates!
- Work alongside best in class talent in a successful company
- Excellent learning opportunities
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Implementing IT security architecture and platforms in a cloud environment which will cover access control solutions, data protection technologies, vulnerability management, security monitoring and compliance tools and more.
- Maintaining enterprise IT security policies and security management best practices, ensuring IT systems are designed with considerations for security
- Supporting regular security analysis to mitigate internal and external security incidents and attacks.
- Assisting in remediation efforts of cyber incidents as well as ensuring the cyber defences and processes of the organisation are up to date
- You have at least a diploma in Information Security, Engineering, Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- You ideally have some experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- Technical skills, such as experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud ecosystems like AWS will be an advantage
- You ideally have relevant certifications in cloud, networking or cyber security, e.g. AWS, CISSP, CISM, CISA as well as knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices
- You have good interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly analytical, strategic and able to work independently.
- You possess quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem solving, judgment, decision-making skills.
- You are organised and have a can-do mindset
Snaphunt Pte Ltd