IT Security Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform analysis of systems & security logs to detect network problems, intrusion and systems failure.
- Conducting regular security change management for network security/ Firewall, cloud based EDR
- Perform vulnerability assessment and managing penetration testing through external partners/vendors
- Providing advisory and recommend resolutions for security threats and vulnerabilities
- Conduct Log review assessment and security event management
- Define and enforcing security policies, SOP and monitoring for compliance
- Liaise with vendors, distributors & customers to resolve any systems, IT, security and technical issues.
- Review and recommend processes and procedures to manage operations efficiently.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in IT security / compliance roles
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, virtualized infrastructure, storage and database
- Experience in various firewalls
- Experience in security process and procedures & audit compliant
- Experience in backup operations
- Strong analytical, good organization skill, and team player
- Possess good communication skill and pleasant personality
- Possess a pro-active attitude and customers oriented
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd