IT Security Engineer
• Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
• Analyse threat information to identify vulnerabilities and potential for exploitation.
• Perform security event monitoring and correlation, review and analyse logs.
• Configure and maintain servers and network.
• Provide documentations and reports.
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Knowledge of security best practices and security architecture design.
• At least 2 years’ experience in conducting system security testing.
• Good troubleshooting skills and passion to resolve technical issues.
• Industry certifications such as CEH, CISSP, etc will be an added advantage.
CommonTown Pte Ltd