IT Security Engineer (5 days / Islandwide / L2 / UP $8000)
- CISSP or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) or equivalent.
- Performed asset and network discovery activities to ensure full coverage of vulnerability discovery.
- Good Experience in system and application vulnerability testing for Web servers, DB servers, Network devices Etc. using Nessus or Nexpose or other vulnerability Manager Tools.
- Good in monitoring security vulnerability information from vendors and third parties applications.
- Good in implementing policy audit for servers and workstations
- Prioritizing remediation activities with operational teams through risk ratings of vulnerabilities and assets.
- Research threats and vulnerabilities and, where appropriate, take action to mitigate threats and remediate vulnerabilities.
- In-depth knowledge of security systems and applications and a strong foundation in core area of security (e.g. OS hardening, Active Directory, DLP, network and perimeter).
- Good experience in configuring hardening guidelines and helped in maintaining baseline standards.
- Good experience in configuring CIS benchmarks on (Servers, Desktop & Network Devices)
- Configuring and monitoring of operational security infrastructure
- Good exposure to industry standards such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, with Audit experience in large enterprise/Service provider environment.
- Have good knowledge in web application security testing.
- Have a very good understanding about life cycle of Information Security Audit / VA
- Recommend, scheduled the security patches and other measures required in the event of a security breach.
- Monitor system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity. Interpret such activity and make recommendations for resolution.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to us [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
Work experiences in point forms
Reason (s) for leaving
Current and expected salary
Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Bo Huey Ying (Nix Bo)
Registration Number: R1871733
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd