IT Sales and Business Development Manager
We are looking for an IT Sales and Business Development Manager to join our NGIT Sales team and expand our business in Singapore and in the APAC region.
Working closely with the management of our IT business unit, the IT Sales and Business Development Manager is the technical and sales 1st point of contact for our clients and prospects. His/her mission is to demonstrate to potential clients how PSiDEO’s standardized technology solutions fit into their business and technological environment and how they can positively impact them. A technical engineering and entrepreneurial mind-set as well as a very strong motivation to seize a challenging opportunity and succeed are necessary to support sales development and be successful in this exciting role.
- Seek out new opportunities and turn them into business, build a strong sales pipeline and achieve the company sales target and forecast
- Develop and execute sales pipeline on all PSiDEO IT products portfolio
- Organize sales and marketing campaigns and events
- Present fitting products and services to clients and prepare commercial offers
- Maintain and develop high-level prospect and customer relationships in order to retain existing business and develop new opportunities
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors
- Understand in detail technical and commercial characteristics of NGIT portfolio of products and services including the market standard technical components NGIT offering is built on top of
- Build complex solutions offers for new customers
- Develop cross-selling opportunities with PSiDEO technology partners
- Develop the company offer bringing expertise on products and technical solutions in order to optimize deals and sales according to actual and potential customers’ needs.
- Diploma/Degree holders in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in direct or indirect sales with proven results in System Integrator (SI) and/or Managed Services business
- A proven successful sales experience with complex IT solutions (datacentre IT technologies and / or Enterprise IT technologies)
- Established existing corporate network with SMB and mid-market enterprises in Singapore will be highly advantageous
- Ability to quickly integrate company procedures, opportunities and constraints both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical ways with colleagues and clients
- Client orientated and very good inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- A dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Central working location
- Dynamic and rewarding career development opportunities
- Competitive packages linked with contribution and performance
Interested? Please send us your application.
PSIDEO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD