IT Risk Manager
We are looking for an IT Risk Manager for an ongoing project with US-based client in Singapore.
Duration: 12 months contract opportunity under our payroll.
- Establish and lead proactive management and timely resolution of the risk and regulatory findings and related remediation activities
- Develop and lead structured problem solving for control issues, and ensuring resolution plans are strategic and sustainable
- Challenges risk and control weaknesses tactfully, and provide advisory to senior management and/or business lines for sustainable risk remediation options, or strategies arising from weakness, errors and external event demands
- Lead and/or execute structured independent risk and control reviews (e.g. Design and Operating effectiveness testing), and propose commercially viable options or alternatives
- Actively contributes to the design of risk and control programmes and policies with 1LOD and 2LOD functions, and in line with defined risk and control strategy, and risk appetite / tolerances
- Chair and/or lead risk forums to govern overall risk and regulatory portfolio, and effective operational risk management processes
- Establish IT Regulatory risk and Control Framework for APAC, working with global colleagues to deliver governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) for technology controls
- Establishes positive risk culture and drives behavioral change
- Candidates working experience in technology risk or regulatory management for financial institutions
- Audit / regulatory finding management and resolution
- Remediation of audit or regulatory-driven technology programme, projects and/or topics
- Regulatory adherence or control compliance-related assessments
- IT Risk control / GRC framework and processes
- Strong understanding and/or familiarity with APAC technology regulations related to financial institutions (e.g. MAS TRM / Notice 644, HKMA ICA, RBI / SEBI, BNM, etc)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to articulate complex topics that leads to the effective resolution to a wide audience across multiple regions, divisions and business lines
- Candidates with a background in excellent independent problem-solving skills for diverse issues is a major plus
- Tactful, independent, self-motivated and pleasant personality
Interested, please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd