IT Risk & Governance
- Be part of a company whose performance is consistently top 10% within the industry
- Join a well-known brand and manage the Company's IT Risk
- Get exciting with a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is one of the leading providers of IT Security Solutions providing a full range of services including support, maintenance, network and infrastructure management.
You will partner with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess and mitigate operational risks. You will also analyse risk incidents and perform analysis to identify risks and provide insights and suggestions to mitigate these.
You will be responsible for :
- Liaising with Internal/External Auditors regarding internal control frameworks as required.
- Overseeing all aspects of compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and updating compliance policies and procedures.
- Monitoring regulatory developments, analysing their business impact and updating policies and procedures.
- Organising and ensure the execution of training on compliance matters to raise compliance awareness.
- Advising on audit findings and providing recommendations on IT control measures.
- Organising and executing audits of IT processes to ensure compliance with policy.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Operational Risk, IT Audit or General Compliance role.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in IT Risk would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/50465550
Snaphunt Pte Ltd