IT Project Manager ( Supply Chain / West /$7K )
- Ensure software development projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinate between end users and vendors to specify software application requirements and specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and monitor the progress of the developers.
- Provide over-all direction and guidance to projects, and undertake day-to-day responsibility for management of project team members, including communication and issue resolution.
- Participate in requirements gathering, project documentation, solutioning and development as and when required. Analyze and manage change requests.
- Immense in the testing on sites to ensure the system are fully operational
- Responsible for systems support & maintenance. Gather and track feedback from customers and support staff on software issues.
- Provide timely report on project status and activities for upper management.
- Motivate and drive team members to ensure high performance and productivity.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 2 - 5 years’ experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC) and system integration.
- Preferably with knowledge of supply chain management and logistics. Customer fronting and sales experience is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle and project implementation methodology is essential.
- Good technical knowledge of MS SQL, system integration will be of value
Job ID XY8R53
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5832 Fax: 6536 7890
Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd