IT Project Manager (Stakeholders' facing experience in Government Projects)
On behalf of our Client is a multinational information technology company providing IT and telecommunication services to the air transport industry, we are sourcing for an experienced hands-on Project Manager, to manage an IT Project for a Singapore Government Agency.
An IT project with a Singapore government agency, the main customer stakeholder is from the Business Operations area and requires communication from a business perspective, rather than IT.
Internal project team members include Analysts, software development, IT Operations.
The system components already delivered are the aviation company’s Border Management Products, bespoke applications, 3rd party software, and infrastructure across multiple data centers. There is now a pipeline of substantial system enhancements to deliver.
- Customer-facing Intermediate/Senior project manager – Single point of contact for the customer and shall own the Delivery of IT project in all aspects
- Creating, updating and sharing the Project Plans with stakeholders
- Coordinating and communicating with stakeholders of the project in relation to the deliveries on the project
- Responsible for managing the customer relationship
- Managing and highlighting the risks and issues in a timely manner and seek necessary intervention from leadership
- Manage internal Delivery resources
- At least 8 years in Stakeholders-facing project management experience - MUST
- At least 5 years of project management experience for Government projects - MUST
- Familiar with Project management tools such as MS-Project
- Proficient in full end-to-end IT project management experience
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to handle difficult discussions in a calm manner
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Additional Job Information:
- 1 year contract employment
- This position requires Singaporeans ONLY
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD