IT Project Manager | Pharmaceutical
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client is a US healthcare and a leading global biopharmaceutical company. They are currently seeking experienced and motivated professionals to join the Information Technology group in Singapore.
IT Project Manager
- Manages regional or local technical projects in Client Computing area. Facilitates definition of the project scope, milestones, tasks, deliverables and resource requirements. Establish a partnership with business and IT sponsors and effectively communicate project related information to team members, IT management, and customers throughout the project life cycle.
- Develops and maintains project plans, status reports.
- Oversees project spending, helps with resources forecasting.
- Technical PM will work with the Engineers to take the technology from POC to pilot to production.
- Keeps user experience in the forefront of all user facing projects. Work with technical teams and business teams when developing technologies and communication plans to provide an optimal end user experience.
- Maintains risk register and defect tracker and manages risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Gathers data and information for project scope changes.
- Ensures that assigned projects are conducted in compliance with all department standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Efficiently identify and resolve project issues.
- Manages vendor contracts and drive deliverables to meet target dates.
- Ensure business inclusion throughout the management of the project schedule, project decision making, training, etc.
- Degree graduate in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3years' direct work experience in a regional project management, preferably from Japan Region capacity
- Demonstrated experience managing IT projects involving End User Computing Microsoft OS/Office suite/ Internet Explorer deployments, server consolidation, initial implementations and upgrades as well as experience with managing infrastructure improvement programs.
- Proficient with MS Office & MS Project.
- Knowledge of Unified Communications, Network and Client Computing services.
- Ability to define, manage and exceed business customer expectations.
- Ability to operate at macro level, driving large teams with multiple stakeholders but also can individually contribute to work products when required.
12months Contract, subject to renewal basis.
Salary up to S$6500per month
Interested applicants, please submit resume in MS Word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894