IT Project Manager - PEEX | Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
In close interaction with the relevant stakeholders, you will be in charge of:
- Activity management: continuous co-ordination with Sprint team (PO, Developer/BA)
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Follow Agile Methodology. Sprint planning, Capacity planning, Story prioritization. Story grooming.
- Architect and design solutions leveraging on the team members and counterpart
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Manage relationships/coordinate with different teams (Europe/Asia-Clients/Counterpart)
- Plan the implementation of the solution with software engineers and provide clarifications when necessary.
- Managing Backlog stories. User story creation and Prioritization.
- Conduct integration testing before handing over product for UAT
- Support client during UAT
- Ensure full completion of SDLC steps
- Enhance and secure testing quality by implementing non-regression testing and high-quality standard
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in IT.
- General knowledge of banking, Trade finance, and commodity finance are good to have
- Knowledge of Project management best practices, with relevant experience on at least one methodology (PMP, Agile, etc)
- Good understanding of SDLC and Release Management processes
- Good experience in MS project or any Project Management tool
- Methods such as UML, BDD
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure is good to have
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449