IT Project Manager
- Play a crucial role in delivering an innovation solution
- Good scope to foster continuous learning
- Autonomy to make impactful decisions
Our client provides businesses a platform that solves banking integration challenges.They have a team of innovative thinkers and driven executors responsible for simplifying and automating this process.
As an IT Project Manager, you will work closely with teams across functions to ensure timely delivery of projects. You will be responsible for defining the scope of projects, ensuring technical feasibility, pooling resources, calculating risks, steps to minimize them and taking every other aspect into consideration that has an impact on the delivery budget and timelines. You would be required to develop detailed project plans and metrics to closely track the progress and also contribute to an efficient project workflow development. Liaising with internal teams and stakeholders is instrumental at all times, and maintaining good client relationships is pivotal to the business.
- You have at least 8 years experience as a Project Manager, ideally within IT space.
- You are PMP certified and have solid working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Expertise in Agile would be highly valuable.
- You are a driven individual with a meticulous nature, and you are comfortable working with close deadlines.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd