IT Project Manager
- Support the management of project progress, stakeholders and risks to ensure that project meets the agreed scope, quality, budget and schedule. This includes project tracking, documentation and necessary audit requirements.
- Manage collaboration and efficiency across the various project teams, tracks and work streams
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team
- members from application teams, to deliver project on time and within budget
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
- Degree in IT, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5years of relevant experience in IT Project Management
- Experience in AGILE development and large-scale/ WOG projects preferred
- Good communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd