IT Project Manager
- Establish and execute overall project plan together with Principal Manager
- Support the management of project progress, stakeholders and risks to ensure that project meets the agreed scope, quality, budget and schedule. This includes project tracking, documentation and necessary audit requirements.
- Manage collaboration and efficiency across the various project teams, tracks and work streams including WOG stakeholders.
- Support regular reporting to management and key stakeholders on progress of the respective project tracks; highlighting risks and propose mitigation actions and follow-up. This includes working closely with project vendor to facilitate and manage respective meeting platforms and forums.
- Track delivery of project targets, cost and time during development, post-development, where desired outcomes and benefits of the project is delivered.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an advantage.
- Experience in delivering and operating Government IT projects.
- Able to understand the IT management policy and quality management policy to ensure processes and procedures are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
- At least two (2) years of experience in project management roles for Artificial Intelligence and/or data analytics or other relevant projects.
- Familiarity in Cloud hosting environment such as AWS and Azure.
- Knowledge of IT security and infrastructure designs, preferably in Cloud hosting environment.
- Strong Analytical, conceptualisation, problem-solving s and people handling skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd