IT Project Manager
Yearly renewable contract
Working Location: Central
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
1. As project manager, manage infrastructure security deployment projects involving security solutions such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, VPN, authentication, content filtering, anti-virus, patch management, data loss prevention, SIEM, etc.
2. To ensure the project tasks are monitor, track and complete on time and negotiate with the customer if there is any delay or/and gaps
3. Manage internal project team members and external vendor or/and partners
4. Responsible for the project P&L, financial forecast and ensure the cost is within the budgeted cost
1. Preferably a degree in IT equivalent qualifications with experience as project manager position in the SI industry
2. Experience as a technical lead in migration projects, which involve security, LAN/WAN and servers.
3. Knowledge or experience in firewall, IPS, IDS, VPN, authentication, anti-virus, content filtering, patch management, cloud security, web & database security, data loss prevention & SIEM is a plus point
4. Knowledge or experience in LAN internetworking, including hubs, switches, load-sharing equipment and bandwidth optimizers is a plus point
5. Knowledge or experience in OS-hardening, UNIX and Window platforms is a plus point
6. PMP certification is required
7. CISSP certification is preferred.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)