IT Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the organisation's needs, manage project scope and develop business case/solution to address the problem
- Manage project procurement, develop project management and risk management plan.
- Project schedule planning and control.
- Manage project cost, budget planning and control and cashflow management.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the organisation's needs
- Manage optimal project communication with various stakeholder.
- Work with vendors on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Degree in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles
- Advantageous to have Project Management or Project Lead experience
- Knowledge and experience to lead an IT project to a successful completion, lead/coordinate with vendors is preferred
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
- Good to possess PMP certification or equivalent
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd