IT Project Manager
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our Client is a leading multinational bank, headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The company's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Analysing product performance and redesigning as required.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Developing product strategy and roadmap.
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- Participating in release and sprint planning sessions.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 4 years experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager or Product Manager role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Expertise in Agile would be highly valuable.
- You possess Scrum Certification and Prince Certification certifications.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Click to Apply:https://snaphunt.com/jobs/81172700
Snaphunt Pte Ltd